Career Vision Recruiters – Dental have an exciting opportunity for an experience Dental Receptionist for a high-end modern well established general & specialist dental practice located in xxxx
This practice is well connected with public transport -via bus, train and luas
This is a full-time/Part time permanent role – 40 hrs per week, Monday-Friday.
Our client is looking for someone to join their dental team with the opportunity to develop their own career in a dynamic and expanding environment.
If you are hardworking, a good team player, self-motivated, flexible, reliable individual and enjoy working with a supportive dental team. Apply now!
Salary negotiable depending on experience €Neg
Receptionist Roles and responsibilities:
Select as required
- Assisting with reception duties .
- Welcoming patients on arrival,
- Managing patient complaints
- Maintain Patient confidentiality at all times.
- Providing excellence in customer service
- Greeting and registering patients on a day to day basis at the reception desk
- Providing information and reassurance to patients about their treatment
- Handling, recording and resolving patient complaints in line with company guidelines
- Phone and email management throughout the day
- Daily cashing up exercise for the practice
- Appointment book management to ensure maximisation of working hours
- Providing support to clinicians by sending prescriptions, referral letters, x-rays etc
- Performing any local administration tasks such as filing/scanning/lodgements/postage etc.
- Greet all visitors and welcome them to the clinic.
- Meet and Greet Patients
- Scheduling and management of patient appointments
- Deal with patient queries
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Checking in patients.
- Collecting payments.
- Maintain records as necessary.
- Manage the receptionist area and assist with admin tasks as needed.
- Carry out any additional duties requested by management, related to dental operational activities.
- Demonstrated administrative skills.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with a systematic and methodical approach
- High level of interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds, able to assert oneself confidently and tactfully.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under fluctuating levels of pressure
- People skills that show a good working relationship in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience using a range of software packages effectively.
- Experience planning time to meet deadlines
- Experience cash handling
- Neat and tidy, with grooming appropriate to a clinical setting
- Punctual and reliable work attendance
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
For details on this exciting new position with Career Vision Recruiters -Dental please reach out to Helen in confidence for a chat.