Career Vision Recruiters – Dental have an exciting opportunity for an experience Dental Nurse for a high-end modern well established general & specialist dental practice located in the Dublin 2 and Dublin 4 area.
This practice is well connected with public transport -on numerous bus routes and the dart line.
Candidates should hold a suitable Dental Nursing qualification and previous experience working as a Dental Nurse is an advantage. This is a full time permanent role with flexible working hours. Our client is looking for someone to join their dental team with the opportunity to develop their own career in a dynamic and expanding environment and they encourage CPD courses.
If you are hardworking, a good team player, self-motivated, flexible, reliable individual and enjoy working with a supportive dental team. Apply now!
Salary negotiable depending on experience €Neg
- Competent Chairside assistance skills. during a variety of treatment procedures anticipating their needs and providing support.
- Assist the dentist during various dental procedures, ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Excellent patient record keeping
- Record accurate and detailed dental charting and treatment notes.
- Maintain a clean and organised dental surgery, following strict infection control protocols.
- Decontamination and Sterilization of dental instruments, equipment, and materials for treatment.
- Ensuring all Health safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Educate patients on oral hygiene practices and post-operative care instructions.
- Manage and maintain dental supplies and inventory, restocking as necessary.
- Collaborate with the dental receptionist to ensure smooth patient flow and efficient scheduling.
- Assisting with reception duties where required.
- Assist with dental laboratory procedures, including pouring and trimming models, and fabricating temporary restorations.
- Strong communication skills
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a strong patient care
- Must have a good attitude and team player.
- Have a great command of the English language (both written and oral)
- The ability to exhibit a positive attitude, take initiative and always put the patients first.
- Previous experience preferred (Experience working as a Dental Nurse in a clinic environment is an advantage)
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Looking for a challenging role
- Caring, kind, and professional
What our client has to offer for you.
- Room for development
- Work-life balance
- Uniforms provided.
- Attractive terms and salary available for a suitable candidate
- Flexible working shifts
- Bike to work scheme.
- Fully supported CPD and the opportunity to work in sister practices.
- Internal opportunities available.
- And much more.
For details on this exciting new position with Career Vision Recruiters -Dental please reach out to Shannon or Helen in confidence for a chat.